header-photo

Two Days Left: More stuff and more stuff

We have been working nonstop around here for two straight days. Nearly to the point of exhaustion. There is still stuff everywhere. I'm really starting to get worried we will not make our goal of leaving Saturday morning. This is madness.


See that pile that is segregated on the right? That is only some of the stuff that we plan on taking. Do you think we can fit it all into the trunk of our car? I am having my doubts....


Visitors
We still keep having people come over and take stuff. We had two today, one of which was our local pie enthusiast Jesse. He took the dresser. I helped him load it up.





Conclusion
Folks, we are in a fight for our lives. It's Nicki and I vs our stuff. At the end of the night, I feel like we are losing. We gotta leave Saturday morning. I have a reservation in Idaho Saturday night, I can't get my money back. Who is going to win this battle? Will our stuff prove victorious? Or will we tame the savage beast and prevail?

I'm having doubts....

0 comments:

Post a Comment