header-photo

The End of the Road Back To Mexico


Our journey is over. We accomplished what we set out to do. We sold our Washington possessions and drove a small car to Mexico. We have reached the end of the road.

We are now living in Mexico. The world around us is full of volcanoes, sun, and tacos. The culture is different, and the language is difficult. There will be challenges ahead for sure. But we are excited to be here.

Thank you for following our journey here.

Click here to read from the beginning
Click here to read from when we started the journey


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very random, but I found this website because I was looking up information about the women's bike you sold and it came up in a google search. But then, I got kind of sucked into your journey and it sounds amazing! I recently spent 3 months in Costa Rica and can relate to the feeling of friendliness that you write about. Anyway, even though I don't know you, I was inspired to write a note and say that your journey was really interesting/inspiring to read about and I hope you're enjoying life in Mexico!

--Heather, Washington DC

Post a Comment